1. Applicability of the agreement This agreement ("user agreement") incorporates the terms and conditions for FlightRaja Travels Pvt. Ltd and its affiliate Companies to provide services to the person (s) ("the User") intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of VIA by using VIA's websites or using any other customer interface channels of VIA which includes its sales persons, offices, advertisements, information campaigns etc.
Both User and VIA are individually referred as 'party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'parties'.
2. User's responsibility of cognizance of this agreement The Users availing services from VIA shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by VIA for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or VIA with respect to any services to be provided by VIA shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
VIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all VIA websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service specific to the services rendered/ products provided by VIA like the air tickets, MICE, bus, rail, holiday packages etc. Such terms of service will be provided/ updated by VIA which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such terms of service and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant terms of service for the service/ product availed by the User.
Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or other rules.
VIA's Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the terms of service, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the terms of service. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail VIA's Services.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other VIA document, then these terms shall control.
3. Third Party Account Information By using the Account Access service in VIA's websites, the User authorizes VIA and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information.
While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify VIA immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. VIA will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time
4. Fees Payment VIA reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. VIA further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by VIA for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. VIA is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
The User shall request VIA for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and VIA as the case may be.
5. Confidentiality Any information which is specifically mentioned by VIA as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the user and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
6. Usage Of The Mobile Number Of The User By VIA VIA may send booking confirmation, itinerary information and update the User on the booking status and any further changes in the itinerary information via SMS (short messaging service) or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such intimation via SMS and/ or voice call by VIA is (a) upon the request and authorization of the User, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify VIA against all types of losses and damages incurred by VIA due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on VIA with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever
7. Onus Of The User VIA is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through VIA. VIA will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
8. Force Majure Circumstances The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If VIA is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that VIA being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in VIA, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, VIA shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of VIA against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
VIA shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or nonperformance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of VIA arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by VIA for its services.
consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the VIA website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall VIA be responsible for the delay or inability to use the VIA websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the VIA website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the VIA website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
VIA is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.
9. Safety Of Data Downloaded The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Nevertheless, VIA will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
10. VISA obligations of the User The travel bookings done by VIA are subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by the individual traveller. VIA is not responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements and is also not liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reason.
11. Personal and non-commercial use limitation Unless otherwise specified, the VIA services are for the User's personal and non - commercial use. The User may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the VIA website(s) without the express written approval from VIA.
12. Indemnification The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless VIA and/or its affiliates, their websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by VIA and/or its affiliates, partner websites and their respective lawful successors and assigns that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this agreement.
The user shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and VIA cannot be held responsible for the same.
13. Right to Refuse VIA at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by VIA is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by VIA.
Without prejudice to the other remedies available to VIA under this agreement, the terms of service or under applicable law, VIA may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if:
VIA may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user shall not register or attempt to register with VIA or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by VIA
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the terms of service or the documents it incorporates by reference, VIA reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to VIA and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as VIA deems necessary.
14. Right to cancellation by VIA in case of invalid information from user The User expressly undertakes to provide to VIA only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from VIA.
In case VIA discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, VIA in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, VIA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
The User unequivocally indemnifies VIA of any such claim or liability and shall not hold VIA responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by VIA for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include VIA denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
15. Interpretation of number and gender The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", 'hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole.
16. Severability If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
17. Headings The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of VIA Websites or its partner websites or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever.
In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any particular VIA website, then these terms shall control.
18. Relationship None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of VIA Websites or its partner websites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and VIA and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
19. Updation of the information by VIA User acknowledges that VIA provides services with reasonable diligence and care. It endeavors its best to ensure that User does not face any inconvenience. However, at some times, the information, software, products, and services included in or available through the VIA websites or other sales channels and ad materials may include inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as VIA notices them. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information provided such. VIA may make improvements and/or changes in the VIA websites at any time without any notice to the User. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of VIA via the VIA websites should not be relied upon for any decisions.
21. Jurisdiction VIA hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. VIA considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Bangalore, India.
22. Responsibility of User Vis-a-vis the Agreement The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent VIA acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall VIA be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. VIA may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. VIA expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from VIA or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the VIA pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by VIA. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying VIA in writing.